Interested in a career with Lucid?
At Lucid we aim to recruit able, knowledgeable and caring individuals who will work hard for the benefit of the client. The right people are able to work on their own initiative, but will form part of a friendly team who will help each other achieve.
- flexible working arrangements
- a beautiful location in a corner of Cumbria in the Yorkshire Dales National Park
- excellent working environment
- competitive salary and bonus schemes
- the opportunity to join a friendly team
Lucid is looking for an additional trainer, starting as soon as possible. As for all our trainers, the main requirement would be plenty of real-world experience of both fibre optics and copper comms cable installation in various environments.
You would not necessarily need previous training experience; if you have the right industry experience and aptitude then we can teach you this.
If you are interested then send us an email with your details through the link on the right, or our contact page.
From time to time we have opportunities for new staff to join us as technical trainers or in administrative roles. If we are not currently advertising a vacancy for your particular expertise, you are still welcome to send us your details to hold on file. We are a growing business and our requirements can change quickly. We are particularly keen to hear from experienced trainers with knowledge of fibre optics and copper communications cabling, or trainers with experience of training in the fibre optics industry or within related fields.
We are always interested in hearing from technical trainers or consultants in a range of disciplines including:
- pole erection and recovery – manual and PEU
- overhead cabling – BT D-side
- telephone cable jointing & Testing
- fibre optics installation and testing
- electrical installation and testing (training electricians)
- laser safety
- electrical power distribution cable jointers – high and medium voltage
- wireless LAN design
- Telecoms transmission – TCP/IP, SDH etc.
- CCTV and alarm systems
- civils works – duct systems and manhole building
- NRSWA training and assessment