Buy LaserBee online
You can purchase LaserBee for Windows 7/8/10 here. Payment can be made by credit/debit card or by PayPal.
After validation of your payment, and your Purchase Tax number if applicable, you will receive an e-mail from Lucid with instructions on how to download LaserBee. Please contact us if you have not received this e-mail within 2 working days.
LaserBee Licence types:
- A single-user licence is valid for use by one person at the time. It can be installed EITHER on a desktop and laptop if both are used exclusively by the same person, OR on a single PC used by several people.
- A multiple user licence is simply two or more single-user licences, to be used by two or more people, or on two or more PCs.
- A site licence allows unrestricted use by all employees on a single site/department.
All LaserBee licences are limited to a single person, site, or department within a large company or organisation (e.g. the medical physics department within a hospital). Please note, we require your company name and facility in order to generate your personalised copy of LaserBee.
IMPORTANT: UK Value Added Tax (VAT) – please ensure you select the correct payment option:
- All customers based in the UK: please use the “buy in GBP”, this will add VAT and generate a VAT receipt.
- Commercial customers and academic organisations in other EU countries: Please use the “Buy in Euros” button, which should NOT add UK VAT (Value Added Tax) to the price. Please check – depending on where your ISP is registered, VAT may still be added.
- Personal customers based in the EU: please use the “buy in GBP” button, or contact us if you are exempt from Purchase Tax in your home country.
- All customers based outside UK and EU: you are automatically exempt from VAT, and the system should recognise this, but please enter your company address and country in the box after the company name and/or facility.
Please select your options below and click ‘Buy Now’. You will then be directed to the PayPal website where you may pay either directly with a credit/debit card, or through your PayPal account.
|Buy in Pounds (UK VAT)||Buy in Euros (no VAT)|
A discounted price is available for users upgrading from an older copy of LaserBee. Please contact us with the licence number of your copy for a quote.
Other operating systems
For LaserBee for non-Windows operating systems such as Mac IOS or Linux, please contact Lucid directly giving details of your operating system, and licence if upgrading. Laserbee uses Java 8 or higher, so should run on any operating system running standard Java 8 or above, including the Open Source JDK version.